We are excited your physician and you have chosen Grossmont Surgery Center for your procedure. Our committment to our patients is to provide clinical excellence in a safe and comfortable environment.
Before your visit you will receive two phone calls from Grossmont Surgery Center, one from a representative of our Nursing Department and one from a representative of our Business Office. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our Nursing Representative will ask the following:
YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY including:
- The name of your primary care doctor
- The name of your cardiologist or any specialist that you see on a regular basis
- Current height and weight
- Problems with blood pressure
- Cardiac problems, cardiac surgery, cardiac testing, blood clots
- Breathing problems including sleep apnea with or without CPAP, any use of oxygen
- Diabetes, hypoglycemia
- Previous stroke, mini stroke or seizures
- Any infectious disease, recent illness or infection
MEDICATIONS THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING including:
o Medications name, dosage, how often you take it and any allergies to medications
OTHER INFORMATION NEEDED:
o Any special needs or requests that you may have
o The name of the person that will be bringing you for your procedure and their contact number.
Our Business Office representative will discuss the following:
o Your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities